Are you a great nanny, with experience who is looking for a job right now? have you been sending your Cv off for numerous positions and not hearing anything back?
The main reason for no reply from a parent is that your CV is in need of some work. You may consider yourself ideal for a role, you have all the criteria, however if your Cv does not express this, then you will not get shortlisted for an interview.
We at Nurturing Nannies, help each nanny that registers with us with their Cv, making it presentable and all of a sudden they find they are getting to the interview stage with jobs. Here are some valuable tips :
1. Start with Personal details
2. Write a short personal statement, this is where you sell yourself, key all your qualities, why you want to be a nanny and why they should choose you.
3. Check and re-check your grammar and spellings
4. Please do not write Kids they are children on Cv’s!
5. Keep job history to relevant work only.
6. Make sure you put all your childcare experience in the Cv, even if the only baby experience you have is looking after your niece or nephews, future employers need to know this.
Register with Nurturing Nannies and we will help you with the above .