Full screening of all our nannies
Leanne Williams the founder of Nurturing Nannies is a NNEB trained nanny and mother of two. Having been a nanny for 15 years in the North London area, she understands the variety of nannies out there and will only recruit the best. Nurturing Nannies believe that to be a successful nanny , you need to be Cheerful, fun, pro-active, be able to work on your own initiative and most of all adore children. All of our nannies, have all these qualities. A perfect partnership between you and your nanny, is as much about matching personalities as how good they look on paper. We work hard with you to get a proper feeling of what kind of nanny you would like, and will only send you nannies that match all your needs, and who we believe will fit in with your family. We take out all the stress and do all the work for you. Whichever member of our team you speak to first, will be your personal consultant , which means you get the personal service you deserve.
We provide: Live out and live in nannies, temporary, adhoc, afterschool nannies and mother helper’s.
Our vetting precedure:
- Face to face interview with all of our nannies, all of our team have been former nannies, so we are able to have a comfortable relationship with our nannies and get to know them very well.
- Proof of qualifications seen ( we only accept originals)
- All personal documentation checked and verified
- Gaps in Cv’s are discussed
- We help our candidates with their Enhanced DBS and this will be processed by us
- Atleast 2 references, these are checked verbally and we only accept nannies onto our books if these are excellent.
- We find out from each candidate, their experience with children’s milestones, such as weaning, toilet training, sleep training. Nurturing Nannies offers courses to help nannies update their knowledge in these areas.
- After we have placed our nanny, we will put her in touch of our other nannies working in the area, so help her feel settled and ensure she has a happy working environment.
- We will call you and the nanny after a short while of the position commencing to see that you are both happy.
- We offer an 8 week guarantee. ( please see our terms and conditions).
- We will work alongside you to draw up a contract between you and your nanny at no extra cost.
- We offer you advise on payroll services and Ofsted Registration.
Nurturing Nannies are now giving all you parents the best excuse to go out and enjoy yourself!
For a membership fee of:-
6 months £55.00
1 year £95.00
You can call us anytime, and we will assign you 2 fantastic babysitters to become extended family members!! We give you two just in case , one can’t make it, however usually it will be same smiley face each time. If for some unlikely reason neither can do it, do not worry, we’ll find you another babysitter.
The only thing we ask is that all contact to the babysitters is done through the agency. We do ask the client not to contact the babysitter themselves.
Our babysitters go through the same interview process as our nannies, and all have a recent CRB. They are fun and will read bedtime stories, are happy to bath your children if you’re needing to go out early, and ensure your children are happy and secure when they flop into bed.
Your children will be asking you when you’re next going out!
All you need to do is pay your babysitter £8-10 an hour and ensure she gets a paid cab home if after 10:30pm, if she is a non-driver ( most of them are drivers though)
Please call 08456522440, and plan that night out now!
Leanne Williams the founder of Nurturing Nannies, is also a very well known Sleep consultant in the North London area. Her methods are very easy to follow and she offers huge support to parents. Teaching them the invaluable methods of helping their baby to sleep on their own, with minimum upset to you as a parent or to the baby.
You will be surprised at how quickly you can help your baby to sleep through the night. IT WORKS!
Please call us for a consultation package that we can tailor make to your needs. Prices start from £25.00 for a 30 minute phone consultation and £60.00 for a one hour face to face consultation. Some examples of our packages below:
Pre-baby Consultation £150.00 for 1.5hour.
- Consultant comes to your home
- Advice on the best equipment to purchase ahead of birth
- Advice on how to establish a good milk flow to help breastfeeding success
- Advice on swaddling to promote good sleep
- Advice on steps towards a lovely gentle routine for newborn.
- Advice on bathing newborn
- Questions and answers
Newborn baby Consultation: £200.00
- 2 hour consultation in the comfort of your home
- Our breastfeeding consultant will help with any feeding questions and ensure your latch is correct.
- Expert advice on how to swaddle your baby safely and help teach them the greatest skill of self soothing.
- Will talk to you about routine ( although not suggested for the first 4 weeks) and how you can implement this from as early as 4 weeks.
- Answer any new parent concerns, with patience and warmth.
- 7 days of email follow ups.
- 2 hour consultation
- Consultant will devise an easy to follow plan, tailormade for your child.
- 7 day unlimited email follow ups.
- Phone call at the end of the week to discuss progress
- 1 hour consultation
- Consultant will devise an easy to follow plan , tailormade for your child
- 7 day unlimited email follow ups
- Phone call at the end of the week to discuss progress
- I hour
- Consultant will come to your home
- Advise on sleep/feeding/behaviour and how to solve your concerns
- Plan of action emailed to you.
- Please note this standard consultation , does not include any follow up emails. Any further advice required will have additional costs.