Leanne Williams the founder of Nurturing Nannies is a NNEB trained nanny and mother of two. Having been a nanny for 15 years in the North London area, she understands the variety of nannies out there and will only recruit the best. Nurturing Nannies believe that to be a successful nanny , you need to be Cheerful, fun, pro-active, be able to work on your own initiative and most of all adore children. All of our nannies, have all these qualities. A perfect partnership between you and your nanny, is as much about matching personalities as how good they look on paper. We work hard with you to get a proper feeling of what kind of nanny you would like, and will only send you nannies that match all your needs, and who we believe will fit in with your family. We take out all the stress and do all the work for you. Whichever member of our team you speak to first, will be your personal consultant , which means you get the personal service you deserve.
We provide: Live out and live in nannies, temporary, adhoc, afterschool nannies and mother helper’s.
Our vetting precedure:
- Face to face interview with all of our nannies, all of our team have been former nannies, so we are able to have a comfortable relationship with our nannies and get to know them very well.
- Proof of qualifications seen ( we only accept originals)
- All personal documentation checked and verified
- Gaps in Cv’s are discussed
- We help our candidates with their Enhanced DBS and this will be processed by us
- Atleast 2 references, these are checked verbally and we only accept nannies onto our books if these are excellent.
- We check the nannies social network profiles
- We find out from each candidate, their experience with children’s milestones, such as weaning, toilet training, sleep training. Nurturing Nannies offers courses to help nannies update their knowledge in these areas.
- After we have placed our nanny, we will put her in touch of our other nannies working in the area, so help her feel settled and ensure she has a happy working environment.
- We will call you and the nanny after a short while of the position commencing to see that you are both happy.
- We offer an 8 week guarantee. ( please see our terms and conditions).
- We will work alongside you to draw up a contract between you and your nanny at no extra cost.
- We offer you advise on payroll services and Ofsted Registration.